- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Wash and slice mushrooms and green beans.
- Combine oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Pour over the mushrooms and green beans and gently stir until vegetables are thoroughly coated.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.
I got this awesome recipe from Kate Moving Forward, feel free to check out their site for more great recipes!